Cleaning carpet is tiresome and to some extent, irritating. However, had it not been important, no one would’ve cared much to drag all there furniture around the house to take on the task themselves or call in the professionals. Clean carpets not only impose a good image of the owner of the house but also ensure its longevity and healthy environment of the house. Calling a professional and doing it yourself both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Take a look at them.
Calling in a professional has its pros and cons like so
1. Methods of cleaning: Professional carpet cleaners use 4 methods to clean carpet namely: Wet Cleaning, Dry Cleaning, Shampooing and Foam Cleaning. Sometimes, spot cleaning and odor removal is also included in their services.
2. Service quality: You don’t need to worry about things like “am I using the right cleanser” or “have I cleaned it properly”. Professionals come with long term experience that not only ensures good service quality but saves time as well.
3. Zero effort: You don’t need to put any sort of physical effort in cleaning carpets if you call a professional. They do all the furniture moving and cleaning and put them back properly once done.
1. Cost: Cost is only negative side of hiring a professional carpet cleaner but it is a major one. Although costs vary from cleaner to cleaner, most charge something between $35 and $50 for each room.
Now let’s take a look at the pros and cons of renting a DIY carpet cleaning machine.
1. Cost: Low cost in the best advantage here. Although carpet manufacturers often advise against it, with proper experience cleaning it yourself is the better choice. The machines that you could rent would cost you about $30 per day. In addition, you also need to purchase cleansing solutions that worth about $20. So undoubtedly doing it yourself is very cost efficient.
2. Flexible: You don’t need to call a professional and be around to oversee it. You can do the cleaning when you want it, how you want it.
1. Tiresome: You have to do all the work yourself. Even though it’s flexible, you need to find the time because the whole process is pretty time consuming.
2. Risky: If you don’t have good experience, you could potentially damage your carpet. You might even have to buy a new one to replace a badly damaged carpet. When it is time to have your apollo Beach carpet cleaned call the best carpet cleaning company